Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Kicks and Giggles

More like raking, actually! I've been paying close attention to the flutterings of the littleling since I realized I was feeling them. I think I've got it down as to the differences of the movements.

That bursting bubble feeling I think is a Kick or a punch. The slight less comfortable stretching feeling, I think, is the little one dragging it's Knee, Heel, Elbow....Some sort of pointy body part...Of course most parts are pointy on baby right now. Testing the boundaries maybe?

Travis has even felt the baby move but just barely. I'll feel movement and grab his hand and put it there, and he'll feel a lump that moves away and then can't feel it anymore. He has to put a bit of pressure on the area to feel it but I think it's neat that he can.

It makes me feel better that he can, too, because then I don't feel crazy LOL
that's all for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home