Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

Today is grandma's birthday. I plan on calling her in about an hour... hopefully she'll be in her room, so I can sing Happy Birthday to her.

Just a few words about what a wonderful lady she is:

All my family knows that I lived with Grandma for about 5 years, in which time I went through a lot of changes and dealt with a lot of challenges.
Grandma helped me through a lot of them, perhaps I didn't realize at the time the lessons I learned from her while I was there but really, I think we did a lot for each other.

I know living with her at that time was very instrumental in making me the person I am today. I would never give up that time I had with her, I wish we all lived closer so I could spend more time with her. Grandma if you read this, I love you and miss you and I hope you have a great birthday!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoot Manda, You made ME cry with this one! I sent Kay and e-mail asking her to print it out so G"ma can se it. Love ya kid ;o*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home