Thursday, November 10, 2005

Big toe woes

My big toe hurts. Not like a hang nail, it feels like I have to pop it, but if I do that doesn't stop it hurting. It's the big joint of my big toe on my left foot. Please send my big toe healing energy. I've joked that it's gout, but I can't remember the last time I ate red meat. I've joked that my toe is broken but secretly I'm afraid that since I keep throwing up the milk I'm drinking that my blob isn't getting enough calcium and has been taking it from my toe...and it is in fact broken.

it hurts. I'm tired. can't concentrate. muscles tense and sore. UGH!

But the blob is worth it....Travis claims to ground the baby when it's born for making me sick all the time. Then he looks at my belly and says " I can't stay mad at you!!"

ugh, I'll feel better soon, I know I will.....
ugh for now,
Manda

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd ground em. Say, no video games for a whole year. That'll learn em!
Suz

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger soothedbyrainfall said...

Ain't it grand to be preggo?

(That's preh-goh, Travis, NOT pray-goh like the sauce, silly. Yeah, Manda told me about your aversion to the term, but I like it. So there. Nyah.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home