Thursday, October 20, 2005

The world almost came to an end!

It looks like the US might get hit by a super hurricane again. The projected path looks like it's going to hit the southern tip of florida the go out into the atlantic....will wilma hit savannah? who knows!!!

SO long as it doesn't interupt mom and dad's visit which is still a month off I'm not worried about it...

I'm still waiting for baby to start demanding it's menu of food. I believe my first craving was the other night, for cheesecake. Yes mom I know I need to watch my weight :). But I would have died unless I ate it, and I felt so much better after I did too!!! My stomach had been upset all day, I was exhausted, and i had absolutely no appetite. Then I thought about a cheese cake I made for dad back when I was in high school. I made a large heart shaped one and there was enough batter to make a bunch of little quiche cup sized ones. The big one ended up tasting discusting but the little ones were really really good!!!

That's what I was thinking of when the craving hit. So I ate cheese cake, and the world was right again.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger soothedbyrainfall said...

Don't feel too bad manda...I craved (and ate!) a LOT of pepperoni pizza hot pockets in my first trimester.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home