Thursday, October 27, 2005

WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!!!


First ever photos of the famously anticipated baby blob Gentry.
Here in vivid black and white you can see little details like an arm and the heart...which the proud mama and papa saw and heard beating strongly and in a syncopated rhythm to my own BOOM whoosh BOOM whoosh.

I am in awe of my little one and totally in love. Travis and I were ear to ear smiles from the time we saw the little blob.

The top photo is a side view. The white curvy line
is the outline of the heart. And you can see a little bit of the brain cavity near the top, it's the big black circle.

The bottom photo is a full frontal view. On the left you can see a little arm.
Looks like on the right the blob is kicking a bump, that might be the umbilical cord and the placenta..not sure I forgot to ask. Paige says "AmanDUH"

So there you go, all the glory and beauty of our baby is here for you to behold LOL

More pictures to come!!!

4 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Manda said...

Funny I thought it looks like a maori fighter LOL
we'll see as thing progress.
One things for sure this kid is going to be super cute!!!

if I don't say so myself

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take your word for it on what's what - looking forward to the baby!
Suz

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPPEE Now we can comment tooo!!!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger soothedbyrainfall said...

MORE BLOGGING PLEASE!
Love,
Auntie Paige

 

Post a Comment

<< Home