Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy news!!!!

My sister in law Jessica, just got engaged to our friend Matt Coleman. I haven't seen or talked to them since the happy day which was a couple days ago....But we are supposed to eat dinner over at her place tonight. Travis and I are soooooo happy for them!!! They make a beautiful couple and are very happy together.

For those family members who haven't heard yet and are finding out from this blog, don't' worry we heard it from Dad.

Travis and I can't wait to hear the details about how he proposed.

On our baby front...We see the doctor tomorrow, Hopefully we'll have another ultrasound and have more pictures to share!!!!


We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! It was wonderful having my parents here....I missed them as soon as we left them at the airport. Anyway, things are back to normal now. Back to the grindstone and all that.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger soothedbyrainfall said...

Yay!!! Give our congratulations to Jessica and Matt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home