Monday, December 19, 2005

Here's what I might look like now

http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/belly_5months.asp

I think I look like the first one. I'll see if I can get Travis to take a picture of me, so you can see which I look more like.

I've had two different things said to me of my size: "You're pregnant? You're TINY!!!"
and, "Are you sure you've only got one in there? Maybe you're further along than you think."

In the first trimester, the girls at work were all telling me that since I was so sick, I must be having a girl. Now just into my second trimester, they are telling me because I'm "carrying low" I'm having a boy.

I don't care so long as the baby is healthy, and happy. That's all that matters to me. I had leg cramps last night. THAT was fun but they didn't last long, thank goodness.

My belly is getting hairy, actually I'm not sure if it's that my belly is getting hairier or if the hair I have is getting darker...That's probably it....And my belly button is itchy!!!

Anyway I will try to get a picture of me/us up soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home