Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's official!!

Yep I'm now in my fourth month of pregnancy. My risk of miscarriage has greatly decreased...Not that I was worried. Family will be pleased to hear that Travis and I have decided to find out the sex of the baby. Our next ultrasound is on January 6th, so kid willing, we'll find out what we are having then!!! Any guesses before we find out?

Things are a little rough right now, you'd think with Christmas a few days away I'd get more hours at work, but no. So it'll be a slim gift year for us, giving wise.... I was really bummed out about this the other day. Of course I know everyone understands, but it's giving that makes Christmas that much more fun.

Really all that matters is that I spend time with family. It's our year with Trav's folks and we are so excited to see them!!! They've moved into a new house and it'll be fun to see the new place too!! Travis can't wait to get out of Savannah and see his folks.

Lately he's been feeling really bummed about stuff too. He's afraid he's not going to get a job and he'll be stuck working at B&N forever. I told him not to worry, that won't happen. How do I know this, you ask? Well if you know Travis you know it to be true also. He's just got too much drive to do what he wants to do, too much talent. Anyway, I know I'm right too, because when he's been down like this before I've told him how it's really going to be and it's so far turned out the way I've said.....

Am I always right? Well....In this case I am, if you look at past events...

Anyway, being bummed occasionally aside, I think this will be the slimmist year we'll have. I think things are going to be looking up for us. Something, (besides the glorious day of our child's birth,) wonderful and not too surprisingly will happen for us job wise. I think Travis will get hired on at a good paying job he'll enjoy and we'll leave Savannah.

This is my feeling/prediction about the job thing anyway.
Hope You don't get mad about me posting your being bummed babe.

Lets just be happy to know that our blob is healthy and growing and know that we'll be able to take care of him or her no matter what. Things may be slim but we've done slim before, we've gotten through we'll get through this time too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home