Monday, December 19, 2005

I think I'm feeling something

I do. I think I'm feeling the baby move, it's like a quake in my belleh. It's like a drop of water and one ripple moving away from the drop point. It's like a bubble bursting and the sound wave moving thru.

It's neat.

I really want Travis and other people to be able to feel it too, mostly Travis right now. This must have been what I was feeling the other day too. I thought it was gas, I thought my bowels were gearing up for diarrhea. But nothing, I guess the baby was doing somersaults I could feel?

Weird....Cool.....

I don't' know how to react to this LOL

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger soothedbyrainfall said...

Isn't it just the COOLEST THING EVER?!?!
Just wait until you can see the movements too... awesome stuff but you'll never be able to watch any of the Alien movies ever again without being a little extra freaked out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home