Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What a day!

It was chilly here yesterday. I woke up with a headache again!!! Travis and I had decided to go out to lunch for Valentines as I had to work and he had class that evening. We went to Juarez and it was great! Nice and leisurely (mmmm leisurely.....I mean yum Mexican!) Then we came home for a bit checked movie times and Travis took a nap. I went down and visited with my friend Evie and she gave me her bassinet which her baby has outgrown.

Travis and I went to see "Good night, and Good luck." We really enjoyed it. It wasn't what we had expected either. A movie about the McCarthy trials you would think would be very dramatic but they way it was directed it seemed very light. It was like the camera was just there watching it all happen. It had funny parts and one sad part (no I didn't' cry) but all in all it was a good movie I suggest it to anyone interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home