Friday, February 10, 2006

On the Jack front

Yesterday my friend Lisa, her little boy Travis and I went to a baby store here in Savannah. We had visited to the store previously but it had recently changed location so we went to check out the new digs. Since Lisa is expecting her second and of course Jack has yet to present his sweet face to the oxygen environment, we thought maybe we'd check out what they had in the form of nursery furniture.

As it turns out they were having a huge sale and I found the coolest Dresser/hutch/changing station combo that was regularly $698 was on sale for $299!!! Course I don't have any money to get it but still that's a great buy!
We finally got our taxes back so I'm going to see if I can drag Travis to see this place today after he gets off from work. Keep your fingers crossed that he'll want to check it out!

Jack's seemly never ending Mexican Hat Dance routine ended. He got cozy in the lowest smallest part of my insides and wedged himself in good. I was really uncomfortable for a few hours last night but he's budged since I woke up and have been typing. I think he's still sleeping though.

I can't wait till he's here. Our last ultrasound showed us a silhouette of his sweet little nose. I can't wait to poke it!!! (weird inside joke with certain people, I like poking the ends of noses to feel the cartilage YES I'M WEIRD)

So hanging out with Lisa and Travis gives me a good idea of what I can look forward to. I'm so in love with Lil Trav, almost nothing he does bothers me....He has thrown two tantrums in my presence lately...Don't like that too much but I think I can handle them a bit differently too when it's Jacks turn to try it, not knocking Lisa's technique, we all do things differently.

Anyway, I'm hungry, time for food!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home