Saturday, January 28, 2006

One more story....

But I don't' think I'll post it. I told Travis about it and he thought I shouldn't post it LOL I"ll see what you guys think.

This story takes place in the dark, when I thought of it the colors were black brown and red.

It's it the story of decisions. Burp the bubble is the main character, he needs to decide which way to go. While floating around in the darkness he meets Bert and Bart Bubble....They know which way they are going....

Do you think kids would get a kick out of that? Of course there would be a moral or some kind of lesson in there, but I think it would appeal to kids of a certain age.

How did I come up with this idea? Well some might consider this a bit TMI but one of the things I've been experiencing with this pregnancy has been gas mostly in the form of burps..At night right before I fall asleep...

Anyway, it's just an idea. Whadaya think?

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write it out and see what happens.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Beverly McAlister said...

it's sounds like your mind is getting ready for motherhood, because once you have a baby you will always feel like you are losing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home