Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Infomercail/Predictions for the year ahead

Are you having money woes? Does your life seem like it's spiraling in nothingness? Do you have someone in your life telling you it's going ot be ok?

If not than here I am!!! I was depressed about stuff ealier this month. So hopefully I've had my January blahs and won't have to deal with them till next year. I know several people who are having money troubles right now, if fact I'm one of them. Strange thing though, I'm not that worried about them. "You must not be as bad off as me," I hear you saying. But are you really that bad off?

Can things get any worse??? OF COURSE THEY CAN!!! But they won't. I have a good feeling that things are going to work out for the best.

Ok enough of the infomercail. Truth is I am a bit freaked out about stuff but it's not getting me down. We'll all get taxes back soon, or most of us will, and that'll help with our shortages now.

This is going to be a good year, I forsee perhaps two weddings this year....I know one is happening for sure (winkwink Jessica and Matt) but there are a few cousins out there who might be taking the plunge. There is going to be a most glorious birth of a babe beyond compare or two this year....maybe it'll be my Jack? Ask me about that glorious birth part when I'm in labor sometime in late May early June...

There will be a move or two out of Savannah to parts unknown to me now.
People will be hired for well paying jobs in the fields people enjoy most.
I think it'll raina few times this year, maybe a hurricane or two, nothng bad like last year (That might just be wishful thinking though).

I'm going to eat something that tastes really really good sometime this summer. That's a weird one huh?

Anyway things are going to look up guys. Think about happy stuff, don't dwell on the bad stuff.

This is quite a silly post, hope it brought a smile to your face!!!
I'm hungry again so I'm gonna go eat!

3 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Manda!!! I too have a feeling these predictions will come true!! Keep up the good work! Love you.

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that was silly post at all!! In fact I think you are quite right. Thanks for the up lifting thoughts, Love you ;o*

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Chloe said...

Thanks Moose, I needed that! (((big ol' hug)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home