Tuesday, January 10, 2006

HEEEEEREEEE'S JACK!!!




Ok what you are looking at is the first ever picture of Jack in all his naked glory! The arrows are on his leg pointing up to his wee little wangwang. The round part of course are the balls (actually, the scrotum, the balls won't descend till later).

The little pointy part is the tip of his dingaling.

I'm having trouble uploading the rest of the pictures so I can email them to people later. I need to get ready for work now though....

More to come!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Manda! I'm so glad you posted on my blog--it's great to hear from you! Congratulations and I'm so excited for you and Travis! Having a baby is just an absolute delight. You guys will be such fun parents!

Heidi

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Manda said...

Thanks Heidi!!!!! Your little girl is absolutely gorgeous!!! It's neat to read your blog too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home