Sunday, December 25, 2005

SUZ!!!!!

hey babe I'm in Houston now, but I can't get my address book to work so I can't find your email. could you email me and then I'll emailyou back? I'll check later today. we just got in town yesterday and we aren't supposed to leave till the 2nd.

I'm sorry if we don't get in contact while we are here. I thought you were going to be in New Jersey with your family, otherwise I would ahve made arrangements to see you.....then you could rub my baby belly : )

anyway, I hope we get to talk soon!!!
loveyoulots!
manda

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emailing you now!!! Dont forget I work at the museum if y'all want a trip!
Suz

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Moose the vacation is OVER! Lets have an up date!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home