Monday, January 09, 2006

What a crazy rollercoster ride!

Well yesterday was weird. It was a good day, I went out with Jessica and Lisa to see if we could find our bridesmaids dresses. Only one store was open and it didn't have but four dresses from the designer we were looking for, Eden Bridals, and none of them were maternity or the color we were looking for, Platinum.

We looked at some other dresses, that were platinum and it's a lot brighter than I thought it was going to be. Our computer screen is dark so it's hard to tell looking online.

ANYWAY, after that we all went out to dinner with our husbands, or in Jessica's case her future husband. They look great together, very happy.

On the way to the restaurant, I was thinking about he birth of my son. Imagining how wonderful it's going to be to see him and hold him, and I almost started crying.

I was sad for the whole of dinner. Lost my appetite. Little Trav, Lisa's son, was excited and over tired and acting accordingly as any two year old would do. I felt bad for him though. Watching him was making me tired too.

After dinner Jessica and I went to Target. She had been there a while ago and saw the CUTEST ocean stuff for the baby's room. AND it was all on sale!! For a dollar! We got a few things, then went to look at the Christmas stuff on sale.

It was nice to get out and shop, Thanks Jessica!!!!

SO an up and down day. Today is feeling better though. Jack is kicking away and what a way to affirm life? I kick in the gut from your kid is a great reminder isn't it? Just wait till he's here!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Manda said...

I'll get Travis to do it tonight!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home