Friday, January 06, 2006

Well it's official!!!

I won't hold you all in anymore suspense. After all I was at the doctors office for hours and hours it seems. Just for the doctor to tell me the sex, which we already knew but she had to tell us for it to be official I guess.

As it was I had to go to the Chiropractor after, and we had to show everyone the pictures there. So yep, now we know the sex of the baby!!!










!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










YEA!!!! His name is Jack Robert Gentry. Sorry I can't put pictures up I can't get the scanner to work!! I'll get the proud papa on that when he gets home tonight at around 830!!!

Ok now everyone knows!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger soothedbyrainfall said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to finally meet HIM!

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Chloe said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to welcome Baby Jack to the family.

Time to order that baby blue "Pimpin' Ain't Easy" onesie.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Doah said...

Congrats 'Manda. Little baby boys rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home