Monday, February 13, 2006

Blahblahblah....Yackety Shmackety

Today I bought the prettiest dress, I plan on wearing it to Jessica's Bridal Tea and my baby shower and to two weddings that are taking place this summer. I got it from Motherhood maternity, it's funny how buying something like a dress can make you happy.

Things are still lean, but I'm really very happy. There are so many possibilities out there for us... LOL Am I sickeningly optimistic? I feel like I'm a bit cheesy (mmmm cheese) I prefer feeling this way as opposed to being down in the dumps. Not quite so achy...

Nothing much to report on though, it's less than a month till everyone is here for the Tea/Shower. I'm so excited about seeing people it doesn't much matter why they are here, though it'll be fun opening presents. heehee

I'm bad.

Still haven't been able to get the blasted scanner to work, so still no new pictures of Jack. One things for sure, he's going to be one cute kid!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home