Monday, May 08, 2006

8 month belly shots...Matt and Jess Wedding pics






Last month was exciting and full!!! The biggest thing that happened, our sister Jessica got married to our friend Matt. Travis and I were both in the wedding; I was Jess' matron of honor and Travis was one of Matts' groomsmen. Since we were both in the wedding we weren't able to get pictures....But you can see some here:
http://imageevent.com/thegentrys/2006/jessicaandmattcolemanwedding/thewedding

Travis and I were very happy to show Granny and Aunt Karen around the day before the wedding. Neither had ever been to Savannah, so we took them to Bonaventure Cemetery and then to Riverstreet. We stopped off at one of the shops on River street and poked around, Travis found a super awesome Pirate ship for Jacks room (which is our room too but it's a super awesome Pirate ship!)

Then we went down to Savannah's Candy Kitchen, where it all began!!! We met a few old friends there and chatted with them a while. Granny and Karen walked around and looked at all the goodies. We got free samples of Pralines and I got a caramel gopher.

That was quite a bit of walking around and we were all pretty tired after that. We took Granny and Karen back to their hotel, and we got ready for the rehearsal dinner later that night. It was really fun taking them around and only wished we had more time to show them more of Savannah....

You guys gotta come back sometime soon!!!

So there aren't any special belly shots, but you can see how big I've gotten in the pictures I've posted. Also you can see what pretty pregnant matron of Honor I made.....Didn't hold a candle to the Bride but that's the way it's supposed to be.

The wedding was beautiful, Jessica was stunning ( but she always is isn't she?) Matt looked like he couldn't smile enough. It was great fun!!!
I'm so glad we could be a part of such a happy day!

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Matt was one of my very favorite people that I worked with at the bookstore--what an awesome guy he is! I remember we were talking once and he said that what he really wanted was to find a nice girl and get married--and I am SO glad that he finally found his perfect match! That just makes me smile! Next time you see him, please tell him I said Congratulations and I wish him and Jessica every happiness in the world!!
(PS--Manda, you were a gorgeous maid of honor! I LOVE your hair--you looked like a movie star!)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Manda said...

I will be very happy to pass on your wishes to Matt and Jessica!! They really are a perfect match, no question!

Thanks!!! I felt like a movie star at my sister movie stars wedding!!! She was really stunning, positively glowing the whole day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home