Monday, April 03, 2006

Another year come and gone...

Today is our second anniversary. So far it's been a pretty good day. We slept in a bit then got up, I took a shower and got ready for my mommy to be massage which I thought was at ten.

Went across the street to the Spa, and was reminded that my appointment wasn't till 12.

That kind of cut out the rest of what we were going to do today, like going down to Forsyth Park to take our 7 month belly shots, and walking around for a little while before Travis had to go to class at 3.

Oh well, so we exchanged our cards (we didn't get each other gifts) and then just hung out for a bit talking about everything and nothing....Then we took a nap. The alarm went off with about 15 minutes to my massage appointment and we got up and got ready for that. Travis went downtown do run a few errands and I went to my appointment.


The massage was great!! Not as great as the one Chloe gave me last time I was up there (thanks for that Chloe, best massage I've ever had!!). The lady who worked on me lives in my complex and we had a nice talk about that.
Now I'm back, Travis is on his way home form his errands and we may eat something and go for a short walk. It's 130 now and he has to leave at 230 for class LOL......

Life it like that though. Soon we'll have little Jack to take up our days but it'll be great.

We may go out to dinner, it'll be late though around 9 ish....Maybe we'll go tomorrow cause we could go earlier.

All and all it's been a great day. I can't imagine what life would be like without my wonderful husband. Don't even want to try. He's the best thing in my life!!!

I LOVE YOU TRAVIS!! THANKS FOR BEING THE BEST HUSBAND EVER

3 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to one of the greatest couples ever!!
We love you!!!!

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Travis sure sounds like a great guy. Big props to him, I say.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Beverly McAlister said...

a nap? what's that? so glad you guys are doin' so great! I cun-ker on the awesome husband thing, Mike is so wonderful, we danced the tango last night, i think any man who will take ballroom dance lessons should get extra points!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home