Monday, February 27, 2006

Belly Shots!!!





I had tried to upload these the same day I uploaded Jacks new pictures, but for some reason it wouldn't work for me. So here they are!! The last one is Trav's favorite. It's a nice picture......

I look bigger don't I? My pants won't stay up anymore they just slip down and kind of support my belly that's why I look kind of weird shaped LOL
My hair looks really red to but that's because we were out on the beach near sunset. It was cold while we were there so we didn't' stay long. It was nice being out there together though. We can't wait to bring Jack out on his first visit!!! It'll be warmer then......

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pictures! The last one is my favorite too!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Chloe said...

You look beautiful, you sexy mom-to-be!

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are you due?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home