Monday, April 03, 2006

What's the day What's the weight?

Ok folks it's time to set up the poll. I've gotten people telling me what day he's going to be born and what weight, and since I have a hard time remembering just about everything, I think a poll on the blog is in order.
I'm due June 8th. I'll be 31 weeks pregnant on Wednesday April 5th. I think Jack will be joining us in late May.....

So here's the first guess:

Name
Lyndsy Morgan
MomGentry
Travis
G'ma River
Chloe
Heidi

Date
June 1st, 2006
May 31st,2006
June 2nd,2006
June 6th,2006
June 3rd,2006
June 9th,2006

Weight
6lbs 3oz
7lbs 13oz
7lbs 3oz
7lbs 6oz
8lbs 2oz
7lbs 9oz

Time





I've gotten a few mean guesses too, from Travis and his sister Jessica.....
She thinks Jack will be born in mid June probably around the 11th and weigh 13 lbs.

Nice. Reeeeaaaalll nice.

Travis says he's gonna be born in august and weigh 14 pounds. He does say he just says that to tease...He'd better or this is the last one buddy!!

Ok so if you leave your guess in the comments I'll edit this post to add your guess!! HEE HEE

Guess I'll think of a prize to send the person who gets closest :)

5 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, guys, here's my guess:
Jack will be born on May 31 and he will weigh 7 lbs 13 oz. That's what his dad weighed. :-)

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I'm his father, I have the final say: Jack will be born on June 2, and he will weigh 7 lbs 3 oz.

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay let me guess too...
I say June 6th, 7&6

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Chloe said...

What's the line in Vegas?

June 3, 8 lbs 2 oz, 20½ inches

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I'm in! I think he'll be born on June 9 and he'll be 7 lbs, 9 oz. :)

Heidi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home