Monday, April 10, 2006

No pictures yet, sorry.

Things have been super busy here lately. Not really on my part, but Travis has been running around getting stuff done. Lots of homework and classes to attend as well as working full time hours at work. Leaves him little time to do much else.

When he's had free time he's just wanted to relax or work on getting things ready for Jack, like sanding and restaining a chest of drawers our friends Kevin and Lisa are giving us. It's super cool to have a piece of real furniture for Jack LOL Where to put it is another question though.

Travis and I have decided to move to Houston, in early July. This means discarding lots of junk we never needed in the first place but were to clingy to let go if last time we moved. JUNK in other words. So I'm trying to go thru things and donate what others can use and throw out what no one needs. Donna gave me a great idea bout just packing one box a day. Can't believe I never thought of it before but it's a brilliant idea!!!

I'll start tomorrow LOL

I want to have lots of stuff packed up and ready to move or donate before I get too big....Which isn't far of. According to my baby calendars, Jack is about to hit a huge growth spurt. So I don't feel overly large now, nor am I'm very uncomfortable (just when he kicks my ribs or stretches) but I guess I"m going to be soon. Also once Jack is here I don't know if I'll have tons of energy to do anything beside nurse him and sleep....Leaving Travis to do the rest of packing and getting things ready to move.

He doesn't mind that, he told me so the other day. But I already feel guilty when he does stuff around the house that have needed doing for a while. He's a great guy. But still as much as I can get done before all that, will be a help to Travis.

Anyway this up coming Wednesday I'll be 8 months pregnant!!! I can't believe it!!! I don't feel like I've been pregnant long enough to be 8 months along. It's crazy really. So since this Saturday Travis' lovely sister will be marrying our friend Matt Coleman I'm sure we'll have tons of pictures to post, a few a which I'm sure will contain some part of my belly.....It's getting so big it's kind of taking over.

Anyway, we'll get pictures up I promise.....They just will be a bit late for month 7.

3 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yanno, you ought to ring me up when you make these kind of decisions - cause I live here!!! You'll have to look into my complex and see if anything is open then. The price is great, location is fabulous and I hear you'd have a pretty cool neighbor!

Yanno, I might be doing this big project next year which would involve going to Savannah alot and I was so excited cause then I could see you. Steal my thunder!!
Love Suzanne

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you going to post pictures?

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Beverly McAlister said...

what did the monkey say when they cut his tail off?
it won't be long now!!
he he,
hey we want pictures!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home