Monday, April 24, 2006

Its the principle!

Ok short post I just have to mention my annoyance. I have been taking prenatal vitamins since May last year. The are in blister packs and the packs are all perforated in a grid.

The perforations don't always do all the way through so you have to fight to get them separated from each other...Travis saw me fighting with it one night and told me to "just cut it."

Now really if something is perforated, it's done so you don't HAVE to cut it right???

I finally got my pill and did it with out cutting. It's the principle of it all. GOSH!

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Manda? TAKE A PILL..heehee

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Manda said...

LOL mom!! Thanks!!! Sounds like something Paige would say too!!

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Chloe said...

I know what you mean. I have a similar problem with my allergy pills...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home