Monday, October 23, 2006

Friday Play Group

Hi all sorry for the delay in posts but I've joined a couple mom groups and that has really been taking up a lot of my time. Last Friday, Jen brought her camera and took pictures of the kids all lying on a blanket.

I tried posting pictures but it's not working for some reason....

Caitlin and Elyssa are the same age, born on the same day....Elyssa was born a month early, and Caitlins' parents are both very tall. Jack is the eldest of the group and you can tell Ava has a thing for him, so does Caitlin. He could really care less, strangely he seems to prefer older girls, especially ones that walk....Go figure!
Poor girls, oh well one day he'll notice them I'm sure ;)

I'm going to take our camera to the next meeting we'll all be at which is going to take place with some other moms and kids who aren't part of play group, it's going to be a Halloween sort of meeting so some of the kids may be dressed up! I can't wait!!

In other news, Travis and I took it upon ourselves to get this place cleaned up...A bit. Saturday we set to cleaning different parts of the apartment, I took the kitchen and Travis headed to the bedroom. I moved our microwave to a place that's much more conducive to being used, and reorganized the pantry!!! I can breathe now in that kitchen it's so nice and spacious...And clean!!

The bedroom looks good too, although we have too many clothes and no where to put any of it :( oh well.

Not much else is new, Jack is going to be 5 months old this Friday!!! Not sure if we'll do anything special, it remains to be seen...I'll post more pictures though ;)

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you and Jack are making new friends. Of course, the little girls love my handsome grandson! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home