Wednesday, August 23, 2006

ARG!!



I had this huge long post written up and I started publishing it and then it stopped and a window popped up saying blogger.com could not be contacted file saved as draft and then the program cut out. I can't find the draft anywhere and I'm really tired and hungry so I'm not going to rewrite it yet!!!

Jack has started sucking his thumb YEAH!!

Tubby is very sick, please think happy thoughts that he'll recover today or tomorrow as the vet will be out of the office again till monday. More post later, I'm tired now and hungry

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Doah said...

Oh my god. I can't believe I'm saying this - but those pictures make me want another one!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Manda said...

Funny!! I was saying to travis the other day if they are all going to be as easy as Jack has been we should have a couple more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home