Saturday, June 24, 2006

When it rains....

Hey guys!! Sorry for the long break between posts, but Travis and I have had quite a few weeks. Travis flew out to Seattle for another interview with a computer gaming company called Ibase. He got the job!!! He signed the contract while he was out there and spent the next day looking for an apartment for us to move into.

When he came home, he still had two days left to work at B&N and since he he such a good employee went in to finish out his schedule. Then Saturday, he drove his truck to Pennsicola to sell his truck to his Aunt Lisa and Uncle Lee for their eldest son Jordan. Wish Jack and I could have gone too but it wasn't very practical......

Have fun with that truck Jordan, it's been good to us over the years....DRIVE SAFELY!!

Travis flew home the same day. The next day my mom arrived from Toronto to help us pack. Thank goodness she did too, otherwise Travis and I would be in real trouble! As it was she and Travis did most of the packing while I tended to Jack. He decided to be clingy this past week, he wouldn't sleep unless he was being held and when he wasn't sleeping he wanted to eat!! So much so we needed to let him cry for a while because I had no more to give!! He's getting so big!

Mom flew home today. She apologized for not getting more done, like cleaning the bathroom and stuff.......as far as I'm concerned Mom I owe you our first born child for all the help you gave Travis and I over the week.
I know I said thank you many times while you were here, but I need to make up for all the times I didn't say it but should have.....something all moms do I guess.

Travis, Jack and I came home and took a nap (Mom he slept all the way home, did you slip him a mickey before you left?)We all woke up (Jack first) about an hour ago and Travis has left to get the moving truck.
It's huge, Travis wants to take all the stuff we have now because we have so much room!!

So, there are people I haven't called and talked to a while (Patrizia) and updates to this blog I could have put up but didn't do because I was doing other stuff (mostly nursing Jack). Everyone, I'm sorry I haven't called, talked, posted...lately. I know you all understand though.

We are soooo excited about the move, actually I think it's more we are soo excited to be there and moved already....But we have to MOVE first....It's going to be so nice! We don't have a phone number yet, and if you want our address email me, I'll send it on to you:)

What about the animals? They are all going with us!!! When I say us I mean Travis in the truck for almost 3000 miles! Travis is driving across the country with the truck, towing the car with only Harriet, Tubby, Scamp and Pete for company :(

Jack and I are going to stay here till the 3rd then fly to Houston and spend the week with Granny and Grandad Gentry. We can't wait!! We will miss Travis though, and when I think of him driving off I get a bit teary.....

So when it rains it pours. It's pouring on us atleast in these last few weeks!
We'll let you all know when we get set up again, and our phone number when we get one. To get the apartment number email me or one of our moms ;)

Think happy thoughts that Travis doesn't go insane, or that I get too many dirty looks on the plane....I'd write more but I've got a baby crying!!!

Next post won't be till after I get to seattle which won't be for about two weeks!!! Till then.....

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Chloe said...

Wonderful news! I'm so glad Travis got the job and you guys found a new place so quickly. Keep us posted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home