Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thanks everyone!!

I haven't posted anything about this because I haven't been able to get the computer to turn on for me the past few days....Plus my belly was getting in the way of me bending over to do it.....ANYHOO

My dad went into the hospital with chest pain last weekend. Now don't worry he's fine now, the doctors ran a ton of tests and drew lots and lots of blood (Dad said he felt like a pin cushion). The test came back abnormal, so they ran even more tests.

They finally injected him with radioactive junk and took pictures of his heart and arteries. They found one partial blockage and put in a stint. He didn't have a heart attack, so there's no muscle damage, they found a little heart disease but that's not totally unexpected since Grandma Ginny has it too....

Last I heard, he was eating like a pig and cutting up like he always does. If you know my dad, and most of you do, it's what he does.....He's a great fun loving guy!

He should be released from the hospital sometime this morning and will stay in Boston for a follow up check by his doctors on Friday. Then the plan I believe, is for Theron to drive Mom and Dad home then fly back. Mom doesn't drive on highways.

Perhaps that's where Paige's anxiety of driving comes from?


Anyway, Thanks all of you who knew what was going on and spent many a free moment praying for my Dads recovery!!!! Thanks all of you who are just hearing about it and will pray for his recovery too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home