Friday, October 06, 2006

W.O.M.B.A.T score

To illustrate how much of a Harry Potter nerd I am.....

If you go to www.jkrowling.com you'll see at the top of the page a little card on top of the keyboard. It says WOMBAT on it. I was curious one day and clicked on it, it brought up a prompt to enter your code to receive you score.
There was no explaination of what WOMBAT was or how to do it.

Well I found out just a little bit ago. The door to the Room of Requirement was open and it was the latest round of WOMBAT testing. What it is a a chance for Muggles to test their apptitude for magical knowledge. It's not a Harry Potter Trivia test. It has questions in there about the cause of some goblin rebelions and such but unless you really pay attention when reading the Harry Potter series none of this would make sense.

I guess in a way it is a trivia test, but it's really really obscure trivia. Not all of it either becuase soem of the questions are made up from the lore.

Anyway, I never studied. Not really sure how to be honest. But taking the test for the first time I received a score of Exceeds Expectations!!!! I'll have a link up later to show those who are interested....But Jack just woke up and is crying so I gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home