Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Paige and Sylvies' visit!


What wonderful people I have in my life that try to surprise me with visits during my birthday!! Paige and Sylvie flew all the way from Boston, nonstop, to surprise me for my birthday. Though I had been let in on that secret by someone, I had had a feeling I'd be seeing them soon anyway.
Also I didn't know when they'd be coming, so the house was a mess when they got here.

I'm so glad they came, the only thing that would have made it even better is if Theron had come as well. It was nice, we sent up a couple of webcam chats and it was like Theron was here, like old times. Laughing and joking around.....Paige and Theron were our closest friends when we all lived in Savannah, we used to play games and watch movies and stuff together often. Travis and I have missed them ever since they moved to Boston. What's worse is that they went and had only the most adorable daughter ever, and we only get to see her on these occasions.

I'm having a hard time putting into words the way I feel.

It was so nice having them here to visit it made me want them to move out here even more, I could just see going over to their place and hanging out letting the kids play together...I can see going shopping with Paige at the mall and doing arts and crafts stuff together.

*sigh*

I'm really very sad now that they've gone home. I know Paige and Sylvie will be glad to get back to Theron and Theron will be glad to have them home, and that makes me happy. But I'm going to be a wee bit selfish and wish they were all here.

I guess I just need to start meeting other people here. No one can take their place though, they'll always be the people we want to hang out with the most!! I didn't write this post to make them feel pressured to move out here, in fact I'm going to be laying off in a big way about that now, and hope Theron gets that job he's interviewing for on Friday.

I just want you all to know how truly lucky I feel that I have such people in my life that affect me the way you all do. I didn't cry when Paige and Sylvie got here (Travis had a really excellent cover story for not coming home till after 10) but I'm crying now and have been since you left, and will probably cry in snatches over the next few days.

Funny how family becomes the best friends you'll ever have.

Thank you guys for being so wonderful!!!

Ok now I'm getting shmaltzy so I'll leave it
Hey Jessica, when does the school year end for you? You're moving out here right after right???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home